Saturday, 5 September 2009

Watercolour Challenge















Watercolour Challenge - now that was a TV show. Three amateur artists would have four hours to paint the same scene. The beauty was that the celebrity judge always found something good to say about even the bloodiest massacre of canvas. TV was nice and we applauded effort. This is added to my list of programs that I would like to appear on. I imagine being presented with a picturesque view of mountains sweeping to the sea and producing something resembling Hades, the gateway to Hell in reds and purples. Over to you celebrity judge…

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, I didn't know you were blogging. Excellent posts thus far, and am looking forward to reading more of your kalediscopic insights! PS, someone told me that the first Sonic Youth album you hear is your favourite. Ergo, mine is Daydream Nation, but I fully recommend it. Belter of a record.

    ReplyDelete