WTB - Join The Space Race - Nov 2009
However, I do care for the environment and recycle as much, and use as little, as possible. My recycling journey was detailed in this post.
WTB - Recycling Romance - Apr 2012
In truth, extending human consciousness as long as possible so that more vessels can experience and study this strange human condition - more "Riders on the Storm". When writing this in November 2009 it all seemed so wacky and the tone of my post satirical.
Now it is June 2013 and something has changed in my perception of reality, quest for a purpose, belief in humans, or all three. Regardless, I'm sane and "sanity is a full time job."
Scientists think that they have found three habitable super-Earths orbiting a Sun about 22 light years away.
BBC News - Super Earths
Would you runaway with me?
...once I've had one more bottle of hard liquor to cure the present... and procrastinate the future.
Just imagine the wars and all the great stuff we could destroy and sell on super-Earth. There are also other Earths to trade and fight with. No longer will the supply of slave labour be restricted to one world, and inter-planetary war will be awesome to watch from my sofa on the new-Earth's government run TV channel.
Depending on the planet we make home, the year will be 28, 39 or 62 days long. How many days holiday do I get? I'm not signing any changes to my current contracted 35 days holiday per year and so am aiming for the 28 day year planet. Then I'm owed days back every year until capitalism has fully repaid it's debt to Earth#(n+1) and contributed to the upstart and sustainability of Earth#(n+2) where n>=0.
I use (n+x) to notate that this may not be Earth#1, as pondered here.
WTB - We Are The Aliens - May 2013
What is n? - the number of Earths we have lived on and escaped. Could it be > 0? What could be x? - the number of Earths we seed with life. We already know x>=1 since we are here.
Wacky space races indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment